Joey's birthday countdown

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 28, 2008


IVF
Retrieval date has been postponed again. It should have been Thursday but since my eggs are "slow growers" it will probably be Monday. I will find out late this afternoon if its time to get my trigger shot and then 2 days later I have the surgery. Hopefully this will not be postponed any longer because I am supposed to fly to California on Tuesday. I am totally sick of the shots and blood draws. I look like a serious drug user with the tracks on my arms. I have had my blood drawn every morning for the past four days. Before that, every other day for the past two weeks.

Just found out that, yes, I will trigger tonight with a retrieval Monday morning. This means I will make my appointment to have my Peru vaccinations at 1pm. I need to get vaccinated for Hepatitus A, Tetanus, Malaria, Typhoid Fever and Yellow Fever. I can't wait!

Adoption
We are now number 33 out of 39 available families in the pool. We moved up 7 spots from number 4o in the one month that we have now been in the pool. We are being profiled by another family but we don't really have any details this time. We still need to finish our video, I promise we will take care of this when we return from California!!!

No comments: