Egg Update:
We ended up with 5 eggs on day 5 (blastocysts) and one more on day 6. This is great news!!!! Now the eggs have been vitrified (flash frozen) while a polar body from each egg has been taken off and sent to Harvard for genetic testing. We should have the results in about 6 weeks.
Adoption Update:
We are still number 33 in the pool. We are working on downloading pictures for our video and will start the filming this weekend. After that we will continue to wait. That is ok by me since we are leaving for Peru next week and we don't need a phone call before we leave! You can check out the adoption agency that we are using at:
http://www.adoption-options.com/
Return from the silence
-
My goodness, almost a full year since my last post. Life has been busy, but
I honestly have suffered from a type of "writers block" - I want to write,
I ha...
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment