Poor Joseph does not have a proper room. Right now his room his a combo of our office, storage area, and Jack's hang out. I like to be organized and this is driving me crazy!!! Obviously we did not have time to get his room ready so thank God for the Pack n Play which we are using right now as his bassinet/ changing table. The crib is here now in a box and we plan on moving the office to the basement and to paint his walls blue to match his new rug. I will take pictures to show you the progress of his room.
Return from the silence
-
My goodness, almost a full year since my last post. Life has been busy, but
I honestly have suffered from a type of "writers block" - I want to write,
I ha...
10 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment