Return from the silence
-
My goodness, almost a full year since my last post. Life has been busy, but
I honestly have suffered from a type of "writers block" - I want to write,
I ha...
Fall Hike
-
This family has been jonesing to take a hike for awhile now, and finally
we had a perfect day to take advantage of the nice weather and gorgeous
colors. W...
Demeter and Persephone
-
Originally titled *Demeter/Demahter *which I thought a fabulous title-all
at once a play on the old Gershwin "Tomayto/Tomahto", a reference to the
differe...
Pumpkins and Carnivals
-
We went to the pumpkin patch earlier this month and picked out some
pumpkins . . . now we are trying to find a time to carve them before
Halloween! It ...
Exploration and Imaginary Friends
-
Oliver and Finn are both going through very cute phases right now. First,
Finn is full-blown crawling and pulling up. He is so strong that when he
lunges a...
20 Months old
-
Again, Addi seems to be making milestones every day!!!
Over the past month she has become much more verbal and really pronouncing
words. She will now answe...
4 Months of Catch Up and Welcome Lily
-
Okay, so I am really terrible about this. I can't believe I let 4 months go
by with NO updates. I would promise to be better about it...but life has
...
1 comment:
Love the dino pj's! Leyton wears his all the time!
Post a Comment