I should be writing my first birth parent letter which is due on Wednesday, Joseph three month birthday. Of course I have no idea what to say so I am, instead procrastinating and working on my blog!
I thought it was about time for me to change the background layout from pink, I think this is a better fit for a boy, don't you?
Return from the silence
-
My goodness, almost a full year since my last post. Life has been busy, but
I honestly have suffered from a type of "writers block" - I want to write,
I ha...
10 years ago


1 comment:
I love the new layout! I would also love it if I could subscribe to your blog to have updates delivered to me directly, but since you require logins to be able to read it I can't. I just have to remember to come back often and check in. :)
Post a Comment